Mumbai: Fire breaks out in chawl, two injured

Share This Story

Two persons were injured when a fire broke out in Mumbai’s Kherwadi Bandra East chawl due to gas leakage, an official said on Thursday. 

According to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), incident occured in the evening and the fire has been doused.  
“Fire started in chawl due to gas leakage. Two persons were injured and have been sent to a private  hospital,” an official said.
Further details are awaited. 
Earlier today a massive fire broke out at a slum in Kurla East of Mumbai’s Qureshi Nagar. 
However, no casualties or injury were reported.

Join Channels

Share This Story

UPSE Coaching

Recent Post

Vote Here

What does "money" mean to you?
  • Add your answer